Reclaim the Ocean for the glorious Kingdom of Land!
Chop, harvest, build and pump your way to global domination.
- Click tree patches to collect wood. (Protip: Wait until the trees/quarries/fields are fully grown to gather the resources.)
- Use wood to build quarries and click them to collect the sand they produce.
- Use the sand to fill in the sea - build up walls of land enclosing areas of ocean.
- Once an enclosed lake is formed, build a windmill on the edge and make sure it's facing it (click to rotate).
- The windmill will pump out the water to reveal dry land.
- The more buildings you have, the more expensive new buildings will be.
- Build fields adjacent to windmills to produce tulips.
- Tulips will eventually be needed for building more buildings. (Protip: Build an absolute TON of fields, you're going to need them to buy quarries to make the game not be slow and suck.)
- Each level is won once all the sea tiles are turned into land!
- If you mess up a building placement press backspace to toggle bulldozer mode.
Good luck, and happy pumping!
I think when you can an enclosed lake tile that's 9 depth, you can't use sand to fill it in and you have to pump it.